Outsourced Nonprofit Accounting
That is because outsourcing can provide serious cost savings compared to maintaining in-house staff. We talk a lot about the cost savings when it comes to outsourcing, though when it comes to nonprofit accounting outsourcing, the benefits go far beyond cost savings.
Here at Infinite Accounting, our goal is to provide our customers with customized accounting and finance solutions so that they can devote more and resources to the goals of their businesses or organizations.
Goals of a Nonprofit
- Adhering to new reforms and regulations
- Providing services driven by your mission statement, no matter the resources
- Monitoring and reporting restricted funds
- Complying with nonprofit accounting standards, which are becoming increasingly complex
- Maintaining a good cash flow so that you can pay your staff and your vendors
- Establishing the right system for complicate and grant reporting
- Having the right support to keep your nonprofit running smoothly from month to month
Our Unique Approach
We believe that having finance and accounting professionals on your side, especially those who have a good understanding of non-profits, can help make your life easier and your organization stronger.
We provide the necessary financial leadership so that you and your team can focus on the effectiveness of your nonprofit and the delivery of your program. We always make it a priority to make sure we are helping nonprofits raise the necessary funds to create stability within their organization.
Why Outsource Insurance Accounting With Infinite Accounting?
Get In Contact With Us at Infinite!
That is where outsourcing comes in. When you outsource your nonprofit accounting to Infinite Accounting, you give yourself more time to focus on driving your organization forward.
If you have any further questions about outsourcing with Infinite Accounting, make sure to get in contact with us!
Nonprofit Outsourcing Services
- Transitional accounting department leadership
- Outsourced accounting services, including controller, payroll, and CFO
- Internal controls review
- Internal audit
- Finance department assessment
- Audit preparation
- Financial data analysis
- Financial data interpretation
- Software selection
- Donor management system review
- System conversion
- Audit preparation
- Healthcare reform compliance
- Financial reporting
- Financial modeling
- Human resources consulting