Infinit Accounting Tax Accounting is committed to helping families build, manage and protect their wealth. We provide a comprehensive suite of private accounting services, advice, and technical support to high-net-worth individuals and family offices of all sizes. Our depth of technical knowledge in both national and international family issues differentiates ABA Tax Accounting from other firms.
Enjoy the peace of mind and sense of security that comes from knowing that day-to-day management of your accounting and bookkeeping are in the hands of a trusted partner.
Our Private Accounting and Family Office Services for affluent clients include:
- Bill paying, banking, processing cash receipts and disbursements, reconciling accounts, and performing month-end, quarter-end or annual general ledger and financial reporting functions
- Investment Accounting, including tracking, reconciling and accounting significant or complex investment activities
- Individual federal and state income tax preparation, compliance and planning
- Family business tax preparation and planning
- Trust, gift, estate, and family foundation compliance and planning
- Coordination of multigenerational family goals
- Record retention and document management
- Development and maintenance of legacy estate plans, handling unique accounting and reporting issues related to family partnerships, foundations and charitable entities, hedge funds, construction projects and closely held businesses
- Assistance with payroll processing and preparation of payroll tax returns and annual Forms W-2 for personal and/or household employees